RAC has been in the industry been around since 1897 and one of the UK’s most progressive motoring organisations. They assist both private and business motorists. Headquartered in Birmingham with approximately 4,000 dedicated staff, the RAC operates from three bases offering vehicle and breakdown services through a nationwide, branded patrol force, focusing primarily on vehicle repair and recovery.
RAC Motorbike Insurance
Getting the right insurance policy for your motorcycle isn’t always easy but what does help is having lots of information, in fact, the more the better. Whether you are a newbie or an expertise motorbike rider RAC offers motorbike insurance from a wide range of insurers to provide you with the cover you need for you and your bike. The insurance also covers medical emergency treatment occurring due to accidents and injury. Optional extra covers also insure your helmets and leathers that are damaged by an accident.
RAC Motorbike Insurance products
RAC ensure you get the cover that is right for you and members are automatically upgraded to Bike Insurance Plus for free. Here are the class of products:
- Standard Bike Insurance
- Bike Insurance Plus
- Optional Extras
Why choose RAC Motorbike Insurance?
- Bike Insurance for less than £71.
- Win a year’s premium, when you purchase a policy between 1st April and 30th September 2017.
- RAC rescuing bikers like you for 120 years.
- Flexible cover options including multi-bike policies and cover for accessories and modifications.
What RAC Motorbike Insurance gives you?
- Open rider cover- With open rider cover, other licensed riders can use your bike without insurance worries.
- Towing of your bike- If your motorbike isn’t safe to drive, tow service is provided to reach an approved repairer or safe location.
- New bike replacement cover- If your motorbike is damaged and you’re the first registered owner, provided they are less than 2 years old, they will replace a new bike.
- Lost or stolen keys- We’ll cover your lost or stolen keys and replace your locks.