Ageas is an international insurance group ranked among the top 20 insurance companies in Europe, with key markets in Europe and Asia, and a heritage spanning more than 190 years. Ageas offer a broad range of Personal and Commercial insurance solutions providing award-winning products and services through brokers and affinity partners. It is recognised for delivering consistent and high-quality customer experience, Insuring around seven million customers and working with a wide range of partners.
Why Choose Ageas?
Ageas prides to be the 3rd largest motor insurer in the UK. Often, it’s only when you make a claim that you find out how good your insurer really is. At times like this, you’ll be glad you chose Ageas.
- Based in the UK, Ageas in-house claims department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s fuelled by a passion for service as evidenced by numerous industry recognised awards.
- Ageas travel policy means that in the event you have a medical emergency abroad, Assistance International, the in-house, multi-lingual team of specialists, will ensure you receive the appropriate treatment and fast.
- Ageas use the latest technology and access to data to detect and protect you against fraudsters to reduce the impact on your premiums.
Ageas Motorcycle Insurance
Ageas Insurance now insures 1 in 5 motorbikes in the UK and is on the road to becoming the UK’s number one bike insurer. Our motorcycle insurance policy is available from brokers and is geared towards a wide range of motorcyclists with good driving records. It covers a wide range of models and provides extensive cover. Whether you are new to motorcycling with a provisional licence, a commuter motorcyclist or a seasoned biker, our motorcycle cover has been carefully created to meet your exact needs. From scooters to touring, we’ve got it covered.Ageas Insurance products are only available through brokers. Their knowledge and expertise mean that you get the best cover at a price that’s right for you. Talk to your broker about Ageas Insurance today.
Ageas Insurance products brokers
Ageas Insurance sells insurance policies through brokers/agents who operate across the UK. Ageas agents and partners will offer you an outstanding service to suit your individual needs.
Need a broker- you can find a list of brokers on the British Insurance Brokers Association website.
Ageas motorcycle product range
Optima bike – For scooters, mopeds, and motorcycles.
Optima classic bikes – Insurance for owners of classic and cherished motorcycles.
Optima bike insurance who is it for?
- Riders requiring comprehensive cover for bikes valued up to £15,000.
- Riders requiring third party fire and theft cover for bikes valued up to £5,000.
- Riders between 19 and 70 years of age.
- Provisional licence holders.
Optima Classic Bike Insurance who is it for?
To individuals aged 30 or older, resident in the UK for more than five years and who hold a full UK licence that requires comprehensive, third party, fire & theft or accidental damage, fire & theft (laid-up) cover for motorcycles:
- Manufactured before 1988.
- With a value between £1,000 and £100,000 if the cover is comprehensive or accidental damage, fire & theft (third party, fire & theft maximum value £5,000).
- Ridden up to 5,000 miles per year.